To reset the password for your email account, there are a couple of ways you can do this. You can change it through your UK2 CHI account or you can change your password through the Webmail interface if you can access this.
Changing your Password through CHI
1. Log into your UK2 CHI account
2. Go to the 'Email Hosting' tab on the left-hand side and click the domain you wish to access the emails for.
3. On this page, click the 'Change Password' button next to the email you wish to change the password for.
4. This will bring up a separate box for you to input your new chosen password. Once you have put in your new password, click 'Save'.
Changing your password through the UK2 Webmail Interface
2. Once logged in, go to the 'Settings' tab on the left-hand side.
3. In settings, click 'Password and then click 'Change Password'.
4. In the boxes to the right, put in your current password and then the password you wish to change to. Then click 'Save'.
Your email password has now been changed. Please note, if you have your email set up within a mail client like Outlook, you will need to update your email settings with the new password.